The Right People in The Right Place Doing the Right Things the Right Way for the Right Reasons
Compass…Best of Class Assessments
Compass is an elegant integration of the five most powerful assessment tools on the market today. The effectiveness of the Compass’s comprehensive approach is stunning when compared to the other simplistic assessments on the market.
Compass Aggregates Five Top Assessments
- Temperament Assessment (The same science as the branded version marketed by many firms)
- Personality Assessment (The same science as the branded version marketed as Myers Briggs® Instrument)
- Behaviors Assessment (The same science as the branded version marketed as DISC® Assessment)
- Traits Assessment (The same science as the branded version marketed as StrengthsFinder® Assessment)
- Interest Inventory Assessment (The same science as the branded version marketed as Strong® Assessment or Holland® Assessment)
Video Strengths and Weaknesses Coaching
Nine five to ten-minute videos coach personal potential specific to a user’s profile. A user-specific video based interpretive session provides users with the in-depth understanding of their life purpose.
Daily or Weekly Mentoring Messages
Phone or Email Messages designed to remind users to make strengths-based decisions sent daily or weekly.
The Right Person for the Right Reason
Compass identifies Life Purpose. Once a person knows their life purpose, they are much more apt to pursue opportunities to exercise their strengths in what they do.
Doing Things the Right Way
Compass identifies where the drive comes from including Personal Orientation, Influences, Career Interests, and whether they are Leaders, Managers or Practitioners.
Supported and Fully Configurable
Compass is fully configurable including what is included in reports and charts all controlled by the user management portal which includes system support.
The Right Person Doing the Right Things
Compass is a comprehensive team development resource. Management and sales team charts and reports reveal leadership style, team leadership, team strengths, sales customer engagement, five dimensions of fit for sales and others.
The Right Person in the Right Place
The Career Goal outlines the career context the user should be working within. An occupations report identifies top scoring jobs with education resources and requirements, job descriptions and day in the life videos.